About Fisher Roofing
- Over 80 years of experience
- Highly trained roofing and support teams
- Highly trained restoration and support teams
- Taking the time to really understand our residential and commercial customer’s needs and requirements
- Putting employees on the job from top to bottom who have authority to make the right decisions
- Giving our Customers more than they expect
- We strictly adhere to local, state and federal regulations
- We carry general liability and workers compensation insurance assuring our customer’s property is securely protected
- Provide continued customer support after every completed job
- Many years of experience working with insurance companies and adjusters
- While Fisher Roofing and Restoration’s expertise has spanned over 80 years, we continue to expand our effectiveness by purchasing new equipment, staying educated on the latest industry innovations and always investing in our most valuable assets, our employees.
As a family-owned company, we know that our people are on the front line representing Fisher Roofing and restoration. That’s why we take great care in who we hire to send to your home or business. Our crews have tremendous experience and undergo continual training on skills and compliance procedures to keep our standards high, our skills current, and our customers happy.
Meet the Leadership Team
Co-owner and President
He has grown the business over the years and credits his success in always being truly professional and giving customers more than they expect.
Dave served years on the Board of Directors for the Midwest Roofing Contractors Association and has also served on many community boards and organizations. Dave is currently a member of our local Shrine Club.
You will find Dave in the office daily and continues to be dedicated to creating an environment that is conducive to achievement and success for our employees, which in turn will continue to stimulate per long-term growth and profitability of the company. His goal has always been to be the finest general roofing contractor in our market area.
Dave and his wife Shelley live in Mitchell, Nebraska and enjoy spending time with their six grandchildren.
As the company Vice President, Ryan feels working directly with customers from start to finish cannot be overstated.
Ryan believes customer service and quality workmanship are the number one priority and importance.
Ryan continues to lead the company and can be seen cooking for many community fundraisers and activities on one of the company’s unique custom built grills.
Ryan and his wife Sara live in Mitchell, Nebraska and keep very busy with their three children.
Jay grew up in the Bridgeport area and currently lives in Gering with his wife Mckenna and their three children.
You will often find Jay trying to outdo Ryan with his chef skills when they are cooking on the company’s Big Red Husker “BEASTRO” at many community fundraisers.
His effective management and leadership skills with his project teams are essential to Fisher Roofing’s continued excellent customer service.
Scott grew up in the Mitchell, Nebraska area and currently resides in Scottsbluff with his wife Brandi. Scott enjoys fishing and spending time with his grandson.
Johnny was born and raised in the Mitchell, Nebraska and resides in Gering with his wife Brenda and their two children.
Brandon is a great asset to our Fisher Roofing team. He enjoys a round of golf and all kinds of music in his spare time.
Kyle’s exceptional leadership in working with our Restoration teams guarantees their quality of workmanship and professionalism will never be overlooked. Attention to detail and happy customers are his top priority.
Kyle currently resides in Gering with his wife Amanda.